美文网首页懂你英语在路上日更达人联盟
2019-03-01Office Gossip办公室八卦 - 草

2019-03-01Office Gossip办公室八卦 - 草

作者: 快乐有你_1ec8 | 来源:发表于2019-10-04 16:36 被阅读0次

Office Gossip办公室八卦

What are you so excited about?

什么事让你这么兴奋?

Have you heard?你听说了吗?

John and Sylvia are getting a divorce.约翰和西尔维亚要离婚了。

No, I haven't, but I'm not suprised.

不,我没有,但我并不惊讶。

To be honest, I've never expected their marriage to last very long.

说实话,我从没想过他们的婚姻能维持很久。

She is so aggressive and bossy.

她是如此咄咄逼人和专横。

Well, I think John had an affair!

我想约翰有外遇了!

He met someone on a business trip.

他在出差时遇到了一个人。

Really? How did you find THAT out?

真的吗?你怎么知道的?

Sherry told me a few minutes ago.

雪莉几分钟前告诉我的。

Oh~, Sherry.

哦~,雪利。

She is such a gossip.

她真是个爱搬弄是非的人。

I wouldn't believe anything she says.

我不会相信她说的话。

No, really.

不,真的。

This time I think we can trust her.

这次我想我们可以信任她。

I don't think she's making it up.

我认为这不是她编造的。

Wow, this is news.

哇,这可是新闻。

What about their baby?

他们的孩子呢?

I don't know.

我不知道。

I haven't heard anything about that.

我还没听说过。

Well, that's too bad.

那太糟糕了。

Even though I don't like either one of them, I feel sorry for them.

尽管我不喜欢他们中的任何一个,我还是为他们感到难过。

It's so sad when this happens, especially for the child.

当这种事情发生时,我很难过,尤其是对孩子来说。

You are right.

你是对的。

It's easy to get caught up in all the gossip and forget to think about the serious consequences.

人们很容易陷入流言蜚语中而忘记考虑后果的严重性。

Still, I can't say I'm surprised.

不过,我不能说我感到惊讶。

Can you imagine living with someone like that?

你能想象和那样的人住在一起吗?

No, I can't.

不,我不能。

She is so self-centered.

她太以自我为中心了。

And what about him?

那他呢?

I don't know him well, but he seems nice.

我不太了解他,但他看起来很好。

I think so too.

我也这么认为。

I'm not sure how he ever fell for her.

我不知道他是怎么爱上她的。

Are you kidding?

你在开玩笑吧?

Hormones, you had to admit that she is physically attractive.

荷尔蒙,你不得不承认她的身体很有吸引力。

He probably couldn't help himself.

他可能控制不了自己。

And now it seems he has fallen for someone else.

现在他似乎爱上了别人。

I guess he can't control himself.

我想他控制不了自己。

I've heard he has a drinking problem too.

我听说他也有酗酒的问题。

Oh, I wasn't aware of that.

哦,我不知道。

Well, what's new, right?

有什么新鲜事吗?

Something's never change.

是永远不会改变的东西。

That's for sure.

这是肯定的。

Hey, what about lunch together?

嘿,一起吃午餐怎么样?

No thanks.

不,谢谢。

I've better get back to work.

我得回去工作了。

相关文章

  • 2019-03-01Office Gossip办公室八卦 - 草

    Office Gossip办公室八卦 What are you so excited about? 什么事让你这么...

  • 英语流利说 Level5 Unit1 Part2 Office

    Office Gossip 网络办公室八卦; gossip流言蜚语; 闲言碎语; 说长道短; 闲聊; Wha...

  • 八卦

    blast爆炸 office gossip办公室八卦 put it on blast.爆料 two faced两面...

  • 英语流利说Level5 Unit1 Part2 -Office

    Office Gossip办公室八卦 What are you so excited about?什么事让你这么兴...

  • 分布式一致性协议

    gossip协议 我们的办公室八卦一般都是从一次交谈开始,只要一个人八卦一下,在有限的时间内办公室的的人都会知道该...

  • serf初体验

    serf是出自Hashicorp的开源项目, 实现了去中心化的gossip(八卦)协议,其中gossip协议定义了...

  • 每日一词 cement

    八卦可以让人们迅速增强友谊。 翻译:The exchange of gossip can efficiently ...

  • 20181026 cement

    翻译:八卦可以让人们迅速增强友谊。 The exchange of gossip can efficiently ...

  • 每日一词 30 | cement

    八卦可以让人们迅速增强友谊。 The exchange of gossip can efficiently cem...

  • cement

    八卦可以让人们迅速增强友谊。 The exchange of gossip can efficiently cem...

网友评论

    本文标题:2019-03-01Office Gossip办公室八卦 - 草

    本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/akznectx.html