美文网首页春梅书房琴谱春梅书房共情篇成長岁月
除你以外我没有爱过任何人( I have loved none 

除你以外我没有爱过任何人( I have loved none 

作者: 水晶帘外月 | 来源:发表于2020-07-18 20:33 被阅读0次

I can listen no longer in silence. I must speak to you by such means as are within my reach.

我无法再沉默静听了。我必须用我能力所及的方式向你诉说。

You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope.

你刺痛了我的灵魂。我心中一半是痛苦,一半是希望。

Tell me not that I am too late, that such precious feelings are gone for ever.

不要告诉我我的表白太迟了,别说那种珍贵的感情已经一去不复返了。

I offer myself to you again with a heart even more your own than when you almost broke it, eight years and a half ago.

我再次向你求婚,我的心甚至比八年半前你将它扯碎时更加忠于你。

Dare not say that man forgets sooner than woman, that his love has an earlier death.

我不敢说男人比女人会更快忘记一段感情,不敢说男人爱的期限更短。

I have loved none but you.

除你以外我没有爱过任何人。

Unjust I may have been, weak and resentful I have been, but never inconstant.

我也许不够公正,也许软弱而又心存忿恨,但是我从未变心。

You alone have brought me to Bath. For you alone, I think and plan.

我来到巴斯只是为了你。我的一切考虑和计划,都只为了你。

Have you not seen this? Can you fail to have understood my wishes?

你看不出来吗?你难道不能明白我的心意吗?

I had not waited even these ten days, could I have read your feelings, as I think you must have penetrated mine.

我觉得你能看透我的心,要是我也能读懂你的心思,我连这十天都等不下去。

I can hardly write. I am every instant hearing something which overpowers me.

我简直写不下去了。我每时每刻都听到使我难以承受的话语。

You sink your voice, but I can distinguish the tones of that voice when they would be lost on others. Too good, too excellent creature!

你压低了声音,别人听不出你的语气,但是我能分辨得清。你太好了,太优秀了!

You do us justice, indeed. You do believe that there is true attachment and constancy among men.

你的确公正地对我们做出了评价。你相信男人当中也存在真正的依恋和忠贞。

Believe it to be most fervent, most undeviating, in F. W.

请相信我最炙热,最坚定不移的爱情。

转载自【Ireading】的简·奥斯丁《劝导》节选

相关文章

网友评论

    本文标题:除你以外我没有爱过任何人( I have loved none 

    本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/bwwfkktx.html