美文网首页
国务卿女士第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

国务卿女士第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-03-19 12:48 被阅读0次

国务卿女士第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
In conclusion, the challenges of the 21st century 总而言之二十一世纪面临的挑战
are indeed great. 深重久远
Therefore, our determination to solve them together 所以我们一起面对挑战的决心
must be even greater. 必须尤其坚定
Thank you. 谢谢大家
And now I'm going to barf, 现在我要吐了
because this speech is so terrible. 这讲稿也太烂了
No offense, Matt. 无意冒犯马特
None taken, I think. 没事...吧
But given that this is my 但鉴于这是我在
first speech before the World Affairs Committee, 世界事务委员会面前的第一次发言
which is "the most august and influential..." 也就是"最有威严及影响力的..."
what was the rest of it? 剩下怎么说来着
完整版请点击
"Forum for international relations in the world." "世界国际关系论坛"
Right, that. 对就这个
Wouldn't it be nice if I actually...say something? 我说些实在的话不是更好
Well, Ma'am, it's precisely because 国务卿女士这正是因为
this is your first speech on such an important stage 这是您在这种重要场合上首次演讲
that each word needs to be polished, 所以更需要字斟句酌
国务卿女士单词统计
国务卿女士高频单词统计
and considered, and correct. 严谨用词
'Kay, just an FYI, words like that make my eye twitch. 好吧但跟你说这种词看得我眼抽筋
Look, we're trying to articulate U.S. policy 我们想要在各种话题中
on a broad variety of topics, so the speech has been vetted... 明晰地表达我国政策所以讲稿被...
Vetted by various departments and agencies. I know. I... 被许多部门和机构审查过我知道
Not to mention, we have to factor in the positions of our allies 更不用说我们还要考虑盟国的立场
to avoid offending them. 以免冒犯他们
And trying to fit that all in one speech is, like... 讲稿要兼顾所有这些因素简直...
super hard. 非常难
Well put. 用词真好
Ma'am, the speech is in two days. 国务卿演讲只剩两天了
We need to finalize it. 我们需要定稿
Right, fine. 好吧
But give me some substance. 但写点真东西
I want something in that speech that I care about. 我要演讲里有我真正在乎的内容
That the White House approves. 还要白宫也同意的
Blake. 布莱克
I think Nadine suspects something. 我觉得纳丁起疑心了
Feel her eyes on me all the time. 感觉她一直在看我
Relax, she's not Sauron. 别怕她不是魔王索隆
That's what you think. 你可别小看她
Your paranoia notwithstanding, 除了你的多疑
do you have any actual intel for me? 你有真正的情报给我吗
I'm halfway through her e-mails, calendar and phone logs 国务卿马什在任时她的邮件日程安排
from her time with Secretary Marsh. 和通话记录我已经查了一半
So far, the only thing that feels dirty or suspicious is me. 目前唯一肮脏可疑的地方就是我
Blake, everyone in this building is potentially subject 布莱克这栋楼里的所有人都有可能
to investigation. 随时被调查
Secretary Marsh, her old boss, was conspiring 国务卿马什她的旧主曾密谋
to undermine the Iran peace talks. 破坏伊朗和谈
I want to make sure I'm not about to get 我要确保我不会被自己的
stabbed in the back by my Chief of Staff. 参谋长背后捅一刀
The diplomatic security guys think 外交部的安保人员觉得
I'm on a fishing expedition. 我在盲目调查
You are on a fishing expedition. 你就是在盲目调查
I think their question is: why me? 我觉得他们是纳闷"为什么派他查"
Because unlike the rest of my staff, 因为不像我其他手下
you're my hire, and I trust you. 你是我亲自雇的我相信你
But you can tell the DS that the answer is: 但你可以告诉国务院答案是
because I said so. "这是国务卿的命令"
国务卿女士中英对照台词本截图
国务卿女士中英对照台词本截图
See what I'm talking about? Boss lady hates me. 你也看到了吧老大讨厌我
No, just your speech. 不她只讨厌你的讲稿
Thanks. 真谢谢你
Look, it's too equivocal. She's no-BS. 太模棱两可了不是她风格
And what? I'm pro-BS? 所以呢就是我风格吗
Okay, can I tell you something, as a friend? 好吧我能作为朋友奉劝你一句吗
Well, that's a slightly complicated question. 这问题可有点复杂哦
All this wheedling and whining -- it's not cute. 你这样牢骚不停可不讨喜
Thanks, friend. 谢谢你了朋友
Now, why don't you tell me something... 那作为超越朋友关系的你...
as more than a friend? 又会对我说什么
Okay. 好啊
Man up, dude. 男人点吧兄弟
Oh, I'm a man. 我很男人的
I'm a no-BS man. 我是个不会废话的男人
Full of substance. 只说有意义的事
Yeah. 没错
That sounded weird. 这话听起来真别扭
Wait, so he's here? 等等他已经来了吗
The priest? 那个牧师
Yeah, Laurent Adisa. 是的洛朗·阿迪萨
My social justice professor from divinity school. 我上神学院时的社会司法老师
Oh, that's right. 对哦
The guy who gave you a "B." 给你"良"的那人
I thought we were having dinner Saturday night. 我以为我们是周六晚上吃饭
His schedule changed. 他的日程改了
And, for the record, it was my only "B." 而且我先声明我只得过那一次"良"
Ever. 从小到大
Do you know what, great, 你猜怎么着真好
because I'm exhausted, as one often is on a Tuesday night. 我累坏了周二晚上谁不累啊
So I can go up and lay down, 所以我要上楼躺着
and you guys can re-litigate the "B." 你们去"良事重提"吧
Babe, just come on. 亲爱的拜托了
You texted, like, ten times today, you never said anything. 你今天发了有十条短信却一字没提
It was a last-minute thing. 临时安排的
Fine, I'll say hello. 好吧我去打个招呼
But, for the record, acting very weird. 但我要说你举止好奇怪
Hello, everybody. 你们好各位
Hi, Mom. 妈妈
Madam Secretary. 国务卿女士
Father Adisa, really nice surprise. Please call me Elizabeth. 阿迪萨神父幸会叫我伊丽莎白就好
Well, if you call me Laurent. 除非你也叫我洛朗
Okay. If memory serves... 好没记错的话
...you were Henry's 你是亨利
favorite professor, and also the only one 最喜欢的教授同时还是唯一一位
完整版请点击
that ever gave him a "B." 给过他"良"的教授
Whoa. Whoa, whoa. Dad got a "B"? 老爸还得过"良"呢
Unbelievable. 难以置信
In defense of your father, 我得为你父亲说句话
he was a very brilliant student, 他是才华横溢的学生
but he was, uh...rather distracted 但他当时被容光焕发的妻子
by uh, a radiant wife and a brand-new baby. 和新生的宝宝分了不少心
Well, if by "radiant," 你说的"容光焕发"
you mean sleepless and hostile... 要是指失眠和待人如仇敌倒没错
I didn't realize you'd been radiant for so long, Mom. 没想到你都"容光焕发"这么久了妈
- Ooh, snap. - Okay. -够啦-好啦
- That was a good one. - Come on, wise guys, beat it. -这句接得好-好了各个小聪明走吧
Grown-ups need to talk. 大人们要谈话了
Come on, nerds. 走吧呆子
So, Father, uh, Laurent... 那么神父... 我是说洛朗
...what brings you to, uh...to D.C.? 什么风把你吹到这儿来了
Well, I'm here speaking on behalf of my charities 我是代表我的慈善机构
and some of the churches in the area. 和那块的一些教堂来的
But, um... 不过
I must confess that I didn't just come here 我得承认我来不只是为了
to uh, have a meal with your charming family. 跟你们温馨的一家吃顿饭而已
Yes, I'm beginning to get that. 我大概懂了
I was wondering if you had heard about the events of my country, 你最近是否听说过我国西非共和国
uh, the Republic of West Africa. 发生的事件
I'm-I'm aware of the coup that happened six months ago. 我知道六个月前发生了政变
I'm also aware that the ruling Junta have begun 我也知道军政府已经开始
curtailing women's rights, 削弱女权
and they're closing any schools that they feel 并且关闭了任何他们觉得受到了
are tainted by Western-style education. 西式教育污染的学校
Apparently, that's just the opening act. 据说这还只是序幕
The Junta has begun a campaign 军政府已经开始了一场
of ethnic slaughter against the Beko people. 对贝科人民的种族大屠杀
Wait. That I've not heard. 等等这我还没有听说过
Well, they're-they're ramping up to enter into the Beko heartland 他们准备进入贝科腹地
and clean out the city of St. Juste 在数日之内将对德圣茹斯特
in a matter of days. 进行屠城
I... 我...
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. 谢谢你跟我提起这件事
And I will get a full briefing on it tomorrow. 明天我就让他们给我一份完整的情况报告
If-if you will indulge me. 如果可以的话
That is my niece, Komoyo, 这是我侄女科穆瑶
and her children, Esther and Simon. 还有她的孩子们埃丝特和西蒙
Well, Komoyo called me yesterday, 科穆瑶昨天打了电话给我
and, uh, she said the soldiers had entered her village. 她说士兵已经进入了村庄
And now they are on the run. 他们正在逃亡
Laurent, I'm very sorry. 洛朗我深表遗憾
It is I who must apologize for abusing your hospitality. 应当是我为利用了你们的盛情款待而道歉
No, no, no, no... 不不不...
But uh, I just want you to understand 但我希望你明白
that I did not show you this photograph 我给你看这张照片
so that my family could get special treatment. 并不是希望我的家人能受到特别待遇
The truth is that you have the power 事实是你有权力
to answer the desperate prayers 来响应我们国家
of thousands of my people. 上千名绝望的人的祈祷
Excuse me. 抱歉
My phone just never stop ringing. 我的手机总是响个不停

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:国务卿女士第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/olabdrtx.html