美文网首页新概念第一册
新概念第一册:Lesson 49 At the butche

新概念第一册:Lesson 49 At the butche

作者: 老祝读书 | 来源:发表于2020-03-19 06:54 被阅读0次

Lesson 49 At the butcher's
在肉店

Listen to the tape then answer this question.
听录音,然后回答问题。

What does Mr. Bird like?
伯德先生喜欢什么?

BUTCHER: Do you want any meat today.Mrs. Bird?
肉 商:您今天要买点肉吗,伯德夫人?

MRS.BIRD: Yes, please.
伯德夫人:是的,我买一点。

BUTCHER: Do you want beef or lamb?
肉 商:您要牛肉还是要羔羊肉?

MRS.BIRD: Beef, please.
伯德夫人:请给我牛肉。

BUTCHER: This lamb's very good.
肉 商:这羔羊肉很好。

MRS.BIRD: I like lamb,but my husband doesn't.
伯德夫人:我喜欢羔羊肉,可我丈夫不喜欢。

BUTCHER: What about some steak?This is a nice piece.
肉 商:来点牛排吗?这块很好。

MRS.BIRD: Give me that piece, please.
伯德夫人:就请给我那块吧。

MRS.BIRD: And a pound of mince, too.
伯德夫人:再来一磅绞肉。

BUTCHER: Do you want a chicken,Mrs. Bird?They 're very nice.
肉 商:您要买只鸡吗,伯德夫人?这些鸡很好。

MRS.BIRD: No, thank you.
伯德夫人:不要了,谢谢。

MRS.BIRD: My husband likes steak,but he doesn't like chicken.
伯德夫人:我丈夫喜欢牛排,但他不喜欢鸡。

BUTCHER: To tell you the truth,Mrs. Bird,I don't like chicken either!
肉 商:说老实话,伯德夫人,我也不喜欢鸡。

语法

At the butcher's

在肉店

完成句子是:
At the butcher's shop
在屠夫的店(肉店)

at the doctor's

在医务室,在诊断所

at the Smiths'

在史密斯夫妇的家里

at the barber's

在理发店(barber:理发师)

To tell you the truth,.....

跟你说实话吧,

  • To tell you the truth, I hate this job.
    实话告诉你,我不喜欢这份工作。

  • To tell you the truth, I lied a little.
    说实话,我撒了一个小谎。

I don't like chicken either!

我也不喜欢鸡肉。

either

也,(在否定句中使用)

  • If you're not going, I'm not going either.
    你不去,我也不去。

  • I am not good at math, either.
    我对数学也不在行。

too

也(在肯定句,疑问句中使用)

  • Can I come too?
    我也可以来吗?
  • A:Nice to talk to you.
    和你谈话很高兴
    B:Nice to talk to you too.
    我也一样
also

也(用于肯定句中,通常置于动词前,与 be 动词、助动词连用时则置于其后。)

  • He can also swim. (He can swim,too.)
    他也会游泳。

  • They also agree with me.
    他们也同意我的看法。

  • I was also there.
    我也在那儿。

    新概念.png

相关文章

网友评论

    本文标题:新概念第一册:Lesson 49 At the butche

    本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/rvxkyhtx.html